SECURITY NOTICE: Beware of Fake BE FORWARD Emails! (read more). - Updated Aug 4, 2014
Announcing the Be Forward
Kids Photo Contest Winner!
The winner of the Be Forward Kids Photo Contest is
ROBERT SANDE with his niece Shammy from Kampala, Uganda.
His photo won out with 2,426 votes over a record number of 804 entries from over 15 African countries.
Congratulation on your new Land Cruiser Prado!
Short interview with Robert Sande
and his niece Shammy:
How do you feel?
- I feel so excited , I have run out of words to explain my excitement. I am so grateful to you Be Forward!
We are amazed by how many votes you were able to achieve for your photo. How did you do it? What's your secret?
- The secret behind my many votes was asking my friends to ask there friends to vote for me. I would explain to them what the contest is all about, I would also explain what Be Forward is, then ask them to support me.
This contest was really fun. Would you like to see us do this contest again in the future?
- Yes I would, the contest was really fun, its a great way of marketing, all the 2400 people who voted for my entry now know what Be Forward is, and they promise to become your customers some day.
How are you going to reward your niece who helped you to win the photo contest?
- I am going to drive her around in the car, pick her up from school every day, take her for shopping, to the beach, parties and every where.
We would also like to ask your niece Shammy a few questions.
Hello Shammy! How old are you?
- I am 4 years old.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
- I want to be an engineer like uncle Robert.
Where do you want your uncle to take you with the new car?
- Garden City and we buy ice cream. I also what to go visit my best friend Diana!
Thank you and we will see you in Tanzania!