- BE FORWARD CARIBBEAN SEA
Getting Closer To You!
BE FORWARD Caribbean
BE FORWARD Customers
- HARRY CONNOLLY
- ELROY RICKY SAMUEL
- RAKEIM JOSEPH
- Antigua and Barbuda
Service Area Map
BE FORWARD provides fast and secure delivery to our customers in the Caribbean Sea Area. See the map below for details.
- Delivery to:
ANGUILLA - The Valley
ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA - St. John's
ARUBA - Oranjestad
BAHAMAS - Nassau, Freeport
BARBADOS - Bridgetown
BERMUDA ISLANDS - Hamilton
BONAIRE - Port Bonaire
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS - Road Town
CAYMAN ISLANDS - Georgetown
COSTA RICA - Caldela
DOMINICA - Roseau
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - St. Domingo
GRENADA - St. Georges
GUATEMALA - Port Quetzal
GUYANA - Georgetown
HAITI - Port au Prince
JAMAICA - Kingston
MARTINIQUE - Fort de France
MONTSERRAT - Philipsburg
NETHERLANDS ANTILLES - Willemstad/Curacao
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS - Basseterre
ST. LUCIA - Port Castries
ST. MARTIN - Philipsburg
ST. VICENT - Kingstown
SURINAME - Paramaribo
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - P.O. Spain
TURKS AND CAICOS - Providenciales
and many more
Top 10 Most Wanted Models in The Caribbean
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CIF price?
- CIF price is Cost of vehicle + marine insurance + Freight/shipping cost (it does not include custom duty, clearing, Tax (VAT) in your country)
- How do I make payment for the vehicle?
- Once you receive the invoice for the vehicle please print it and provide it to your bank and request for transfer. All account details are mentioned on the invoice.
- What is an Intermidiate bank and my bank is asking for this information?
- An intermidiate bank is a bank in the USA which acts as middle bank to transfer funds to our account, all caribbean transfers go throught the Intermidiate bank in USA. Although in the caribbean region the intermidaite banks are commonly assigned, Japanese banks donot have a preferred Intermidiate bank.That is why Your bank can choose any intermidiate bank in the USA when you make the transfer.
- Who do I contact when my vehicle is arriving at my port?
- You have to contact the local shipping agent at your port for the shipping company. Click here for the list of agents:
- How can I make sure the Invoice is authentic?
- To ensure that the invoice is authentic you can match the invoice bank details on the invoice issued to you and match it with the bank details posted on the website.
- How long does it take to ship the vehicle?
- The shipping time can vary from port to port but average time is 2 months from payment confirmation till arrival at your port
- How Will I be able to track my vehicle?
- Once your payment is confirmed in our account, we will send you a URL link called the CAP(Car Arrival Progress) link for your car. This link will provide you all the updates regarding your vehicle.
- When Will I get the documents for the vehicle?
- We will send the documents to your address by DHL service roughly 2 weeks before ships arrival date. when the documents are dispatched we will send you a DHL tracking number to track your documents.