BE FORWARD Nigeria--
Best Selling Car Models in Nigeria
Scaniaview stock >
VOLVOview stock >
TOYOTAview stock >
CHEVROLETview stock >
NISSANview stock >
DAEWOO (Chevrolet)view stock >
What is Buy Now?
Use BUY NOW to instantly reserve &
purchase the vehicle you want
Available 24/7. No need to wait. It takes only 3 minutes.
Buy Now Discount will apply if you make an order within an hour after inquiry
Rest assured that your vehicle will be reserved only for you during 24 hours after you place the order
Local Offices and Agents in Nigeria
BE FORWARD Nigeria Office
Standage LTD.47B, Ajose Street, Mende, Maryland, Nigeria
Mon. - Fri.: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Sat.: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
+234 080 6929 1972
+234 080 9065 0257
47B, Ajose Street, Mende, Maryland, Nigeria
View on Google Map >
- Car Sales
- Auction Order
- Clearing & Forwarding
- Tax Consulting
Our Sales Team
Sales Team in Japan
Sales Team in Nigeria
Find the Best Container Plan
We will ship the maximum amount of cars in each shipping container; reducing shipping costs. Shipping times are also reduced due to the fact that we ship vehicles to Somalia every week.
Image shown above are examples of 3, 4, and 6-vehicle vanning configurations. We have many other options depending on the size of vehicles. Our sales representatives will work with you to find the best container plan with the most savings.
- from Lagos port to
- Lagospick up at port
- from Tincan Island port to
- Tincan Islandpick up at port
- from Onne port to
- Onnepick up at port
- from Apapa port to
- Apapapick up at port
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I make payment and how much do you charge for payment?
- Customer can pay to:
Option 1. Please pay to BE FORWARD's Japanese bank account indicated on your invoice. Customers must pay full bank charge at bank of their choice.
Option 2. You can pay to our agents' local bank account. Please ask for payment details at the office.
- Is Duty, Tax (VAT) and Clearing Charge in my country included in the price?
- Duty, VAT and Clearing Charge in your country is NOT included in the price. It must be paid by you or via an agent of your choice at the border of your country. We can help you estimate the cost at our local office.
* City Delivery prices include the clearing charge.
- How long does it take to receive vehicles?
- After the payment is confirmed in Japan, it normally takes 5 weeks to Tema Port.
* Please note that the schedules are estimate and could be adjusted.
- Can I get help with Clearing & Delivery, and other process after purchase?
- Of course we can help you. Our agents in Nigeria will assist you with the process after purchase such as clearing and delivery. Please feel free to contact.
- How to import my vehicle?
- BE FORWARD has local clearing and forwarding agent in your country for supporting your import procedure.
Q1: What can BE FORWARD agents do?
A1: Essentially takes care of the customs clearance and transportation.
Such as below.
・Arrange to pass the relevant documents at customs and authorities.
・Calculations and Check the process of "Duty and VAT payments" as applicable.
・Arrange Transportation service if needed.
・Supporting best route for the import procedure.
・Ensure smooth and timely shipment of goods.
Q2: What do I need to do if I want to apply for the import service?
A2: Please select your "Delivery Destination" at the time you select your vehicle.
Q3: What am I supposed to do after requesting for the import service?
A3: Please send the Copy of your ID to BE FORWARD Clearing agent as soon as possible.
Our agent will prepare for the import process.
Q4: What am I suppose to do after vessel arrival?
A4: Our agent calculates Duty, Tax and Local charge etc...
After you made the payment of those charges, your vehicle will be released from Port or Border facilities.
Q5: What is included in your service?
A5: Please check the service detail.
Q6: Are import service price negotiable?
A6: Yes it is!! Please contact our local office or visit them.
Q7: If my vehicle has already departed from Japan, will I not be able to use your BE FORWARD import service?
A7: You can still use our service!!
Please contact with BE FORWARD Clearing agent in your country as soon as possible.
Our agent will do the best to support your import procedure without any problem.
Why Choose BE FORWARD?
No.1 Used Car Exporter
Exported over 1,200,000 vehicles to more than 200 countries & regions
80% of our customers repeat purchase
We offer large selection of low-priced vehicles
We make sure you receive your vehicle in good condition. Unexpected missing items discovered after vehicle’s arrival will be covered by this warranty.
We accept payments and assist with the payment process at our certified sales offices. Contact nearest sales office for more information.